Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Midsummer Festival

I must admit, I'm a bit of a completionist. In my console gaming I'm inclined to not only complete the game itself, but I also track down every item, secret and dodad. In WoW I have had to pull this back a little, but with 149 non-combat pets, 88 mounts and a slew of achievements I haven't reigned it in much.

This is why I like the holidays in WoW. I can get pets, mounts and achievements, and all with a shiny new feel to them... at least that's how I used to feel. While I am still striving to get the Frigid Frostling to round out my collection at an even 150 before patch 4.2, this is quite literally all Gossamer can do, as she completed the What a Long Strange Trip it's Been achievement some time ago. This disappoints me, because I've always gotten a kick out of the holidays, but Gossamer has been around for so long, she's a little left out of all the fun.

Ah well, I'm off to smack Ahune again. Wish me luck for the Frostling!

No comments:

Post a Comment