Thursday, September 9, 2010

Podcasts

I have a new love, and his name is podcast. I don't know what corner of the internet I missed, but listening to postcasts just wasn't something I'd ever gotten interested in.

Until now.

Now I am obsessed with listening to podcasts. When I'm at work, while driving, even while playing! Here's what I've been listening to:

The Hunting Party Podcast - hosted by The Warcraft Hunters Union's own Frostheim, OutDPS's Euripides (these two guys also write regular articles over at Wow.com) and Darkbrew from The Brew Hall. They'll tell you everything you need to know about hunters in a fun and entertaining way. My heroes!

Call to Auction - A podcast about making gold, and lots of it. With hosts Markco from Just my Two Copper and Euripides (him again?!?) you'll crack up while learning how to make more gold than a Goblin.

The WoW Insider Show - If you read WoW.com you should listen to this show. And if you don't read WoW.com, what's the matter with you?!?

The Instance - Another hilarious podcast that keeps me in stitches. I adore the intros they use for the segments! This podcast about all thing WoW is hosted by Scott Johnson and Randy Jordan. I insist you read the introductions for these guys on their page, they're too funny to miss.

Take a listen, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment