Friday, September 10, 2010

New Hunter Pets

With the latest beta release hunters have finally seen the beginnings of the pet pass. I still do not have a bets key myself (and I'm not sure I would use it at this late in the beta anyway) but there are still lots of sources of information.

Petopia, a great source of information for pets in the live game,has a section dedication to pets currently in the beta, including three new pet families. The families are Dogs, Foxes, and Poo Flinging Monkeys, which were apparently wish-list item for a lot of hunters (weirdos).

I love the Mastiffs and the White Fox, but I don't know that I'll tame a monkey. These, coupled with the new skins for old families are why I am so excited for the changes to the size of the hunter stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment