Sunday, May 31, 2009

A blog is born.

As an avid reader of wowin... excuse me wow.com and a mourner of the loss of BRK, this is scary stuff. (Okay, maybe I'm being a bit over dramatic, but there are some big bloggers out there.)

I'd like this to be a blog about hunters, how to play them, and more importantly, how to play WITH them. I've seen a lot of misinformation running around about hunters, and a lot of it is perpetuated by people who have never played a hunter themselves. Though it seems to have lessened lately, "huntard" jokes abound and hunters generally have a terrible reputation. I hope to help rectify the situation from both directions, both helping hunters in better understanding their class, as well as help their friends a guild-mates have a better understanding of why a hunter does what he does.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment